Mirfield Show Fun Dog Show
Sponsored by Healthy Options Pet Food
|1||Dog or bitch in best condition||Oscar||Luna||Willow|
|2||Best Terrier: dog or bitch||Willow||Astra||Brillo|
|3||Dog or bitch with the waggiest tail||Poppy||Harley||Lola|
|4||Dog or bitch with the most appealing eyes||Charlie||Astra||Belle|
|(Gillian Lockwood Trophy)|
|5||Best puppy – up to six months old||Eddie||Ember||Trevor|
|6||Most handsome Dog||Oscar||Flash||Darby|
|shown by||Rosie||C. Armitage||Sam|
|8||Child’s best friend||Poppy||Charlie||Jessie|
|Best in show champion:||Oscar, owned by Rosie||Reserve champion:||Poppy, owned by Harry|
|Second Reserve champion:||Willow, oned by Nicole|
Judges: Mr. David Pinder and representatives from West Yorkshire dog rescue organisations.
- Class 1 – Dog or Bitch in Best Condition
- Class 2 – Best Terrier, Dog or Bitch
- Class 3 – Dog or Bitch with the Waggiest Tail
- Class 4 – Dog or Bitch with the Most Appealing Eyes. The winner of this class will receive the Gillian Lockwood Memorial Trophy
- Class 5 – Best Puppy – up to six months old
- Class 6 – Most Handsome Dog (six months to seven years)
- Class 7 – Prettiest Bitch (six months to seven years)
- Class 8 – Child’s Best Friend (six months to seven years, handled by a young person between six and sixteen years of age)
- Class 9 – Golden Oldie (eight years or over)
- Class 10. Best in Show Champion and Reserve Champion (open to the winners of classes 1 to 9) – the dog the judge would most like to take home. The Best in Show Champion will receive a Champion’s trophy.
- Entry to Mirfield Show classes costs £1 per class.
- All entries are to be registered at the show desk between 9:30 am and 15 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the class, at the appropriate entry points by the dog ring, subject to rule 3.
- The organisers reserve the right to close entries to any class if they consider that the number of entries already registered has reached capacity.
- Rosettes will be awarded to 6th place in each class.
- Mirfield Agricultural Show Society Limited, Society members, or any person relating to the Society cannot take any responsibility for any loss, injury or damage caused to people, animals or property whilst on the showground.
- The judge’s decision is final.
- All dogs must be kept under control and on a lead at all times and the judge, steward or security may ask any owner to leave if they believe their animal may pose a risk to themselves or others.
- All owners are expected to take responsibility for their dogs and the actions of their dogs whilst attending Mirfield Agricultural Show – and to clean up after their dogs and use the bins provided- failure to do so will result in automatic disqualification and dismissal from all classes.
- The committee reserve the right to alter or amend the programme and to change the organisational and entry arrangements, as they see fit.
- Any additional information or known amendments will be posted at www.mirfieldshow.com. E&OE.