Virtual Horse and Pony Show 2021
Running From 1st July to 31st July.
Nine classes and a Show Champion. The champion horse or pony will be the one that the judge would most like to take home for a week. There are classes for all of the family and all types of horse and pony.
- Class 1 – In hand horse or pony
- Class 2 – In hand Mountain and Moorland
- Class 3 – In hand veteran horse or pony
- Class 4 – Family pony
- Class 5 – Novice rider
- Class 6 – Open rider
- Class 7 – Ridden horse or pony
- Class 8 – Humorous Equitation
- Class 9 – Equine fancy dress
Please enter each combination of horse/pony and rider/handler on a separate post in the Facebook Event, and simply mention all the classes you are entering with each. A pony can may enter the best rider class up to three times – with three different riders – and a person may enter a best pony class with up to three different ponies (which I think might be an extremely challenging thing to do in real life!).